-Maverick Feud- -Maverick Feud-

As I stated on FB, great track here. But I want moar -Showdown- stuff. :P

EnV - Paladin EnV - Paladin

I was sold the second things got loud and bass-y.

Good shizz man.

-Showdown- -Showdown-

Seriously.

Do more like this.

-Dash!- -Dash!-

You rang? :D

This track is pretty damn great. I like your "hype" stuff, like -Showdown-. Do more like that bro. Seriously.

-BlastProcess- -BlastProcess-

Screw you Waterflame...always making awesome stuff.

~NK~ "Headrush" ~NK~ "Headrush"

Pretty damn good.

Got the Audio Portal App on my iPhone and found this...fucking epic. Good shit man, keep this up. :P

Around Again [PSvils] Around Again [PSvils]

Yeeeeeeah!

High-energy stuff is always G. I know this was mostly just put together, but I wouldn't mind so more variation with this. Don't get me wrong, I like what you have...it's just I can't see myself listening to it for longer than what it's at right now.

Then again, I've no idea if you have the intention of working on this more or not. I would personally like to see more out of this, because it definitely has some great potential.

And you already noted it, but yeah...mastering isn't too great. Though it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to fix that and have this sounding all crisp and shiny. Either way, definitely lookin' forward to hearing more of your work, whenever you get some more uploaded. :D (4/5)

PSvils responds:

Thanks for the feedback dude!

I'm not sure about continuing this, as it is only meant for the DnB collaboration, just a quick loop I whipped up. Also I'm not sure what exactly I'll be uploading to Newgrounds, but if you want to check out more of my stuff, finished, clean tracks, and WIP messes alike, go to www.soundcloud.com/psvils :)

I can definitely feel the variation if it were longer, but my point was to fill up the 46 seconds or so as best I can ;)

Appreciate the feedback! Mastering as a whole is a WIP for me, I'm still learning about it and practicing.

P.

Triple Gear Triple Gear

...

Can I have your babies?

...No homo.

5/5 - 10/10

Walking Skylines Walking Skylines

Chill is right-on.

I like this track, it's very chill, but still has a beat you can groove with. Kinda sad about the no horns thing, I can definitely see the horns working extremely well with this.

I actually might have a decent Sax soundfont you can use. Just hit me up if you want it.

Anyways, awesome track. 5/5 - 9/10 :D

Marks-a-lot responds:

I definitely want that horn sample but I have some errands I need to do first. I'll PM you later. thanks and glad you liked it.

[W] Energy [W] Energy

It's Nice...

If you meant this as a background track of some sort, then it fits that purpose. But for some reason, I don't think you meant it for that.

So, the first drop off at the beginning...I was definitely expecting a BIG section that flourished in trancey, pianoy goodness. But it kinda stayed at about 80% intensity. Then the second drop off came, so again...I was expecting something big and amazing. Didn't come.

That's my only complaint about this. Otherwise, it's a nice little trance track. :3

4/5, 8/10

weemeee responds:

Well to be completely honest with you, i kind of did want it to be a background track.
But then again i didn't. x)
But yeah i get what you mean.
Thanks for the constructive review :) I appreciate it ^^